7 EBP CEUs will be offered for this course
Will close 36 hours before conference
Complete and mail or fax course registration form
Must be received by CME office by Tues, June 20th
$125 Conference Registration (by 4/30/2017)
($140 after 4/30/2017) $175 On-Site Registration
Registration includes boxed lunch, refreshments, and a flash drive with lecture presentations.
At the end of this conference you will be able to:
- Define sports hernia, hip impingement, hip labral tear
- Explain indications for and recovery from surgeries of the shoulder and the knee
- Apply knowledge of indications for PRP and stem cell treatment in sports medicine
- Perform a complete examination of the knee
- Perform a complete examination of the shoulde;
- Communicate the benefits of sleep in athletic performance to patients
- Describe the 2017 recommendations for sports concussion management
- Address both mental and physical health and its relevance in sports medicine care in practiceAccording to the education levels described by the CEC Committee of the NATA, this continuing education course is considered to be a Moderate Level.