- Athlete Safety
- News & Events
- Bulletin Board
2014 NATM Instagram Challenge
March is National Athletic Training Month, and this year’s theme is “We’ve Got Your Back.” To celebrate, the CATA is hosting an Instagram challenge.
Every Monday for the first four weeks of March, we will post a new caption on this web page (see below). The challenge will be to upload a photo to both Instagram and Facebook that corresponds with that caption, and include the hashtag #CATAnationalathletictrainingmo
- The winning entry will receive $100 reimbursement of 2014 FWATA Annual Convention registration.
- Participant must post a total of four photos to Instagram and Facebook, as well as email all four to email@example.com by March 26, 2014.
- Photos can be posted separately, or at the same time, but all entries must be submitted by the deadline.
- Winner will be announced on Monday March 31, 2014
- All photos must encompass this years theme “We’ve got your back”
- Participant must have taken photo (no stock photos).
- Participant must post with the corresponding caption and include the hashtag #CATAnationalathletictrainingmonth (no abbreviations please)
- If other people are included in photo, please use the Release of Likeness form found here and email with photo by March 26.
- All photos become property of the CATA
The caption for Monday March 3rd is:
“Say it loud: March is National Athletic Training Month!”
Bonus: In addition to using the hashtag #CATAnationalathletictrainingmonth, you can also use the hashtag #NATM2014 and be entered in the NATA Social Media Contest as well!
Good luck and happy posting!
2012 NATM YouTube Video Contest WINNER!
The CATA presented the 4th Annual CATA NATM YouTube Video Contest in which Athletic Trainers were invited to create a promotional video for the profession of Athletic Training.
Take a look at past winners: